site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Noodlers Unleashed!

The Wet Noodle Posse is joining the fight against Cystic Fibrosis! Please join us as we pledge to write our hearts out this month to raise money for CF.

The Posse has rallied around in support, partly because my ten year old son has CF and they know how important it is to me to support this cause. (There's more at my blog.)

I'll be posting more about this throughout the month, but if you can help by donating, please go here to support the Wet Noodle Posse's Team to fight CF! (Scroll down to see the team's progress.)

2 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Gillian Layne said...

I've already signed up with the RWA-Online gals but the very, very best of luck to my WNP friends! Everyone's a winner with this project. :)

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Diane Gaston said...

way to go, gillian!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]