site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Friday, April 04, 2008

Noodler April Releases

Hot Shot
By MJ Fredrick

Peyton Michaels expected her assignment to be simple—write an article about everyday heroes. Heroes like Hot Shot firefighter Gabe Cooper. She never expected to find herself running up a mountain, a wildfire nipping at her heels, her life in his hands.

And she never expected to be drawn to Gabe. After the loss of her husband in the line of duty, the last thing she wants is to fall in love with yet another man who routinely puts his life at risk.

Gabe has had enough of women who want to make him into someone he’s not. Women like his ex, who couldn’t handle the heat of his job. Like Peyton, who sees him as a hero when he’s just a man doing a job. Except time after time, the pesky reporter proves her mettle. And gets deeper under his skin.

But there’s an arsonist at work, and danger is closing in with the speed of a raging brush fire. Peyton and Gabe have to dig deep for what it takes to be a real hero—to find the courage to reach out and grab a forever kind of love. Before it’s too late.

Hot Shot is from Samhain - you can purchase it here.

MJ was recently featured on her local news, you can see the video below:



You can visit MJ's website by clicking here and her blog by clicking here.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

What a fun video, Mary. I watched it again! I hope HOT SHOT makes the bestseller lists!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Gillian Layne said...

Congratulations on the awesome book, Mary!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger God Girl Goth said...

I love the video and the blurb! So nice to put a face with the name. Best Wishes for much success.
Eden

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Sookie said...

Mary, super video, and I love your character's conflict, especially internal.

I seriously need to study each conflict post this month. External, I'm getting a handle on (I wonder why villainous personalities come so easy to me. Oh yeah, I'm wicked. Mystery solved.)

But internal conflict sometimes drives me uber crazy. (it's a short journey...sigh)

Thanks for the post. Much luck on your book. Love the title btw.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger MJFredrick said...

Wow, I'm the only April release?? Cool!

Thanks, Theresa, Gillian, Eden and Marianne!

Marianne, this is the only title I've come up with on my own - I'm so happy I got to keep it!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Diane Gaston said...

It is so thrilling to see Hot Shot "out"
Yay!!!!!!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger doglady said...

Great video, Mary! Can't wait to read this one. I am right there with you, Marianne. Taking copious notes this month so I can nail this inner conflict thing.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Pam!!! I hope you enjoy it -I'm very proud of this book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]