site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Sunday, March 09, 2008

This Week on the Wet Noodle Posse Blog

We continue this week with our focus on Plotting. Please join us.

Monday, March 10th: Terry McLaughlin "The Organic Approach (Or I Have No Idea What I'm Doing)"

Tuesday, March 11th: Maureen Hardegree "Outlines or Index Cards?"

Wednesday, March 12th: Jill Monroe "Get a Notebook and Get Organized"

Thursday, March 13th: Guest Blogger Kate Coffey

Friday, March 14th: Q&A (Readers Ask Questions, Noodlers Answer)




Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Gillian Layne said...

Ok, I laughed my head off as soon as I read these, especially the "I have no idea what I'm doing"....And I have outlines, index cards, AND notebooks coming out my ears--I'm ready!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

LOL It should be a great week!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

Oops! I managed to spell our guest blogger's name wrong. It's Katey Coffing.

Sorry about that Katey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]