Tuesday, October 30, 2007
is about women connecting and sharing, offering support, encouragement, information, a recommendation—or just a good belly laugh.
The opinions expressed in individual posts are those of the author, not necessarily those of the entire Wet Noodle Posse. Copyright of any entry belongs to the author. Entries may not be reproduced without credit and permission.
- Distinguish yourself with dialogue
- Introducing Norah Wilson
- What's On Board This Week
- Fourth Week Winners
- It's Question and Answer Day!
- Be Kind to Your Judges' Eyes
- Meet Karen Potter
- Make Your Synopsis Intriguing
- Writing Tight (making every sentence count)
- The Importance of Opening Lines