site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Monday, February 05, 2007

Coming out of the closet...

by Colleen Gleason

I have a confession to make. It really comes in a round-about way, because I didn't get a chance to submit my list of favorite non-writing Web sites (which the Noodlers all share this month on our Top Ten Page).

See, part of the reason I didn't submit my favorites is because...well, they're a little embarrassing. But, well, I've decided it's time to come out of the closet and admit that I, Colleen Gleason, am a gossip column junkie.

Yes ma'am. Love those gossips: love hearing the snark about Paris Hilton and the rumors about Lindsay Lohan (I'm not letting my impressionable pre-teen daughter ever see another Lindsay Lohan movie again!), and the good, the bad, and the ugly in relation to off-camera stories.

And then all the juicy stuff about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: the contracts, the gay rumors, the Scientology stuff....and then that infamous photo of John Travolta smacking lips with his pilot. Yikes.

I love it!

Who knows if it's true, but I admit to hitting the following Web sites on a regular basis:

Lainey Gossip
The Awful Truth
PerezHilton

So...signing off now so I can find out what the latest scoop is about Jennifer Aniston's new nose job and get more clues about the latest Blind Items!

5 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

This is hilarious, Colleen! So proud of you for coming out. Ha! I must admit I take long looks at the covers of the tabloids while I am in line at the grocery store, but I don't buy them. I do like to read my sister's leftover People magazine.

I hadn't seen the John Travolta kiss! Too funny.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Colleen Gleason said...

LOL! Thanks Theresa. See, now you know my deepest, darkest secrets!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger MJFredrick said...

I love my Entertainment Weekly, and I snitch People from the library at school. I used to scarf those magazines when I was younger!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger bridget said...

Love it, Colleen! And tell me. You look so...fabulous. Perhaps a little...surgical help with that? Or is that the glow of an early *pregnancy*? And was that an editor you were seen with the other day, or was it someone you'd better not tell Cameron Diaz about? HUH?

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Anne Mallory said...

LOL, Colleen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]