site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The cure for what ails ya

I've been suffering from a case of the "I haven't sold a book yet" blues this summer. I've watched what can only be accurately described as tons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel as therapy. But last week I really found the cure for what was ailing me -- being around a large group of enthusiastic, fun writers, particularly the members of the Posse. It's the week after the conference and I still haven't sold a book, but I have a new infusion of enthusiasm and drive to get me through the days and weeks and months ahead. And it's all because of these smiling faces:

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Esri Rose said...

Look! There's my bed! Well, it *was* my bed, until I gave it to Jennifer's mom.

SUCH a good time. You look lovely in that photo.

Dallas, baby! I only hope the beds are as good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]