site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

A Dry Day at the Blog Factory

I just realized I’m supposed to blog on Friday. (I’m writing this on Wednesday.) Since I missed my February slot and I have a quiet house for the moment, I decided I’d better sit down and think of something inspiring. But I'm dry.

Hmmm, what could I write about, what might be on people’s minds these days…keeping in mind this is going to post on March 24. Nothing special about that day, of course, but hmmmm. Surely I can think of something.

Geez, you know, I’m coming up with a complete blank. I’m sorry. Maybe some of my Noodler friends might feel inspired to post. Anyone got anything they want to share?

p.s. Good luck Golden Heart entrants ;)

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Esri Rose said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger bridget said...

And Esri, you finaled! Congratulations to all our Wet Noodle Finalists, in Golden Heart and Ritas! Esri, Mary, Trish, Jennifer, Stef, Steph, Diane, Dianna...anyone I missed??? Hugs also, to everyone who entered and didn't get a call today. You are all fantastic writers! Keep writing on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]