site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Monday, March 27, 2006

Coming Up Dry

by Ila Campbell

Well, after all the excitement of the Golden Heart (by the way, well said, Delle!) I tried to come up with something inspiring - or heartfelt - or entertaining - or even mildly interesting - today, but am coming up dry. Just out of the physical and mental energy for ideas today. So what I really need to do is head out to my favorite little public bath where the sauna isn't too hot and smells like pine, the baths are full of herbs and masseuses are standing by. That is, if I can find the time.

So how about you all comment here, telling us your favorite way to recharge when your batteries run down. Maybe I'll get some other ideas that aren't so time-intensive.

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

I love to go hiking in the woods or be able to take a trip to the beach where I can sit out in the warmth under and umbrella and just read for fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]